Today’s show is a special one.
In this episode, you’ll hear all about how Ian is transitioning to his new role as a parent.
And he isn’t alone in this adventure. Many listeners, and members of our entrepreneurial community, are now moms and dads too.
Balancing parenting with entrepreneurship can be quite the challenge, which today’s guest understands as well as anyone.
Martijn Reintjes is the CEO of a company called Team Croco, which provides done-for-you split testing services. Martijn and his wife Rian have a two-year-old son named Maro, who they have brought along with them to several Dynamite Circle events.
Tune in to hear Martijn share great advice about what it means to be a parent and an entrepreneur.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why it’s important to understand the way your baby communicates with you. (4:28)
- How becoming a parent can actually make you more productive. (13:15)
- How Martijn managed to grow his business while being a parent. (19:17)
- Why location independence can open up more opportunities for parents. (24:35)
- Ways to maintain a healthy relationship with your significant other after your child is born. (33:37)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Martijn Reintjes
- Team Croco
- How To Calm a Crying Baby – Dr. Robert Hamilton Demonstrates ‘The Hold’
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Refund Retriever. Refund Retriever is an unbelievably powerful tool for any business that uses UPS or FedEx to ship their products. Refund Retriever will automatically audit your invoices for late deliveries and other billing mistakes, and will directly liaise with these shipping companies to ensure that you are receiving full credit for any refunds that you are entitled to. The best part is that their fee comes out of the savings that Refund Retriever makes for you, so you only pay when you save.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA371: Should Your Next Employee Be a Mom?
- TMBA382: LAX->MNL->OTP with Family in Tow
- TMBA408: Growing a Business With Your Spouse
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian