On today’s show, they are talking about their highlights of 2018 and goals for 2019.
In particular, they wanted to talk about what they have planned for their newest venture, Dynamite Jobs.
On this episode, they will be sharing the single goal that they are working towards for Dynamite Jobs this year.
You’ll also hear what went into the decision to choose that goal, as well as some of our biggest business takeaways heading into the new year.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Our personal highlights of 2018. (1:45)
- What kinds of successes we had with our business last year. (12:46)
- Our most important business insights from 2018. (22:25)
- How we determined the key metric we want to focus on in our business. (29:07)
- The goal that we’ve targeted for Dynamite Jobs in 2019. (34:50)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- Tommy Joiner
- Justin Jackson
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- On Blogs in the Social Media Age by Cal Newport
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Dynamite Jobs. Dynamite Jobs is a service that helps entrepreneurs and listeners of this show find top, experienced talent to join their teams. These types of remote positions can be especially challenging to hire for, and we specialize in making that process easy. For those of you who are on the hunt for a new opportunity, we know how frustrating it can be to find good remote jobs, so we only work with established, reputable companies offering great remote opportunities. If you’re looking for a new job in the new year, check out DynamiteJobs.co.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian