Dan and Ian come at you this week from Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, Vietnam with the highlights from the DC Berlin Meetup last week. There were some absolute rockstar speakers at the event and the energy and excitement were electric.
With topics ranging from smart drugs and focus optimization to SEO and ecommerce best practices, the event was jam packed with incredible people and information. This week’s podcast brings you the top ten quotables and topics of discussion that are exactly what you need to reset your mental framework and fuel your entrepreneurial jet.
Enter the Dojo
- Cam Collins’ concept of an entrepreneur and why you might not even be one right now.
- Simon Payne’s view of why the best employees hire you, not the other way around.
- Dan Taylor’s approach to building your entrepreneurial momentum through selling businesses.
- Jesse Lawler’s evidence that you might be working at the equivalent of .1 BAC.
- Andrew Youdarian’s experience in ecommerce which emphasizes customer relationships over store design.
- Ian Robinson – IanRobinson.net
- Greg – Munichbid.com
- Sam Carpenter – Work The System (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Cam Collins – ExumaTech.com and CamCollins.com
- Clay Collins – LeadBrite.com
- Simon Payne – Welcome Gate
- Mark Manson – PostMasculine.com
- Dan Taylor – Apps Events
- Jesse Lawler – Smart Drug Smarts Podcast
- Travis – SupremacySEO.com
- Alexje – Alexej Friesen
- Benny Lewis – Fluentin3Months.com
- Andrew Youdarian – EcommerceFuel.com
Just The Tips
- Google Docs as a WIKI
◦ Revision history.
◦ Update alerts w/email.
◦ Inline comments w/alerts.
- “Get Lucky” – with Michael Jackson edits
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.