As we approach DCBKK, we wanted to have a little chat about our predictions for the future of business as we know it. There’s a shift that’s slowly happening as we progress and we’re starting to see a massive rise in the growth of location independent, professionally run businesses.
Kaiser Soze himself is hanging with Ian and I for a super fun discussion.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Google is your business plan.
- The new epicenter of virtual assistants.
- Why location independence makes location more important.
- Whether or not virtual currencies will gain a broader appeal.
- How the personal blog plays into the “one hour” rule.
People on this episode:
>What we’re excited about this week:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: