Dan and Ian are both in the States and working on their next big thing – the Dynamite Circle Conference in Bangkok in October.
Planning conferences is a lot of work that you never even thought of until the hotel was asking what kind of breakfast menus you would prefer during your third break on the second day. Who has a breakfast menu during their third break?!
They decided to call in a pro and chat it up with Rob Walling, the founder of MicroConf (The Conference For Self-Funded Startups.) With two successful events under his belt, he had a ton of great information on How To Profit From In Person Events, including:
- How To Pitch Your Audience
- Getting Speakers and Sponsors – Who Is In and Who Is Out?
- Keynotes, Breakouts, Speaker Sessions, Workshops – What Is The Best Schedule of Events
- and How To Get Your Event On Hacker News
Just The Tips
Get Your Voice On The LBP
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 40:12
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Catch the LBP on Zune
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast!
If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.