You’ll hear practical answers about a whole slew of topics, including purchasing an”entrepreneurmobile”, The 1,000 Day Principle, and what it means to be useful.
There’s also advice on how you can go to conferences for free, tips for traveling to Southeast Asia with your family and much, much more.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why you should be buying fully depreciated assets. (3:12)
- Advice for an entrepreneur who is struggling with their eCommerce business. (8:54)
- What draws creative people to entrepreneurship. (14:04)
- Why there is a high correlation between ambition and success. (24:08)
- Advice for travelers who want to bring their kids to Southeast Asia. (25:26)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- Jungle Scout
- Greg Mercer
- The Entrepreneurmobile and Our Top Ten Used Cars Under $5,000
- The 1,000 Day Rule: What Living the Dream Really Looks Like
- Dave Ramsey
- Stages with Lance Armstrong
- Koh Samui
This week’s sponsor:
A big thanks to Jungle Scout – this episode’s sponsor. Jungle Scout is an awesome analytical tool that has helped thousands to launch and grow profitable Amazon businesses. Many Amazon sellers confidently vote Jungle Scout as the most important tool they use in their business.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 306: Listener Mailbag: The Aftermath
- TMBA 389: TMBA Mailbag: How Can I Get Started on My Own Business?
- TMBA 395: Should You Quit Full-Time Entrepreneurship?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian