This week, we wanted to get a little more abstract.
On today’s podcast, we are looking back on some conceptual ideas that we’ve covered in 2018. These are the business and lifestyle themes that have been echoing throughout the Tropical MBA airwaves this year.
We’ll be revisiting some of our most talked about episodes, and you will hear our current thoughts on some of those topics including investment, remote work, and the long journey of entrepreneurship.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- An ongoing debate about how to achieve financial independence. (3:13)
- Why Cryptocurrency has been a hot button issue in our community. (12:11)
- How remote work has become more lucrative and exciting than ever. (18:53)
- A story that epitomizes the long road of entrepreneurship. (22:49)
- Why the 1,000 Day Rule is even more relevant today. (27:00)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- TMBA453: What’s the First Step to Becoming an Entrepreneur?
- Kristy Shen and Bryce Leung
- TMBA461: The 40% Rule
- Jase Rodley
- TMBA422: Crypto: What’s It All About?
- Greg Gerber
- TMBA469: It’s No Good Having Ideas If They Don’t Bring You Results
- Kean Graham
- Monetize More
- TMBA443: The Knowledge Gap vs. The Efficiency Gap Revisited
- Nate Smith
- TMBA424: Three Scripts for Entrepreneurship
- David Hehenberger
- FatCat Apps
- Landing Cube
- Travis Jamison
- AMZ Tracker
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Dynamite Jobs. Dynamite Jobs is a service that helps entrepreneurs and listeners of this show find top, experienced talent to join their teams. These types of remote positions can be especially challenging to hire for, and we specialize in making that process easy. For those of you who are on the hunt for a new opportunity, we know how frustrating it can be to find good remote jobs, so we only work with established, reputable companies offering great remote opportunities. If you’re looking for a new job in the new year, check out DynamiteJobs.co.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian