So many people listening to this podcast are looking for the kind of freedom that allows them to travel the world.
It’s no wonder then that Recreational Vehicles or “RVs” have become increasingly popular in the entrepreneurial space in recent years.
If you recall, last year we spoke to Ian’s friend and mentor Corey Rueth on this podcast about his experiences buying and selling cars and recreational vehicles.
In today’s episode, Corey and Ian are having an in-depth discussion about the RV lifestyle.
You’ll hear about the different types of RVs on the market, the benefits and drawbacks to each of them, how much it costs to purchase an RV, and what RV living actually looks like.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The three major types of motor homes on the market. (10:01)
- Some of the most popular types of RVs that people tow behind their vehicles. (19:24)
- Why location independent entrepreneurs have been embracing the RV lifestyle. (33:23)
- Tips for people who are considering an RV. (37:26)
- How much it really costs to get into the RV lifestyle. (41:03)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is sponsored by SmashDigital.com.
Longtime listeners will be familiar with Travis Jamison’s companies Supremacy SEO and SaaSicorn. They have rebranded as Smash Digital, with the same incredible SEO insights and results.
What they offer is simple yet essential: fully managed SEO services, link building, and audits. It’s how they deliver it that is unique. Get a fresh view on the potential your business has to reach a sustainable source of customers from organic SEO traffic by reaching out to the team at Smash. Smash Digital is offering a free SEO site review for the listeners of the Tropical MBA Podcast.
Head over to SmashDigital.com/TMBA today and fill out the form to get your free SEO audit. Big thanks to the team at Smash Digital for sponsoring the show.
Deal of the Week:
This week’s Dynamite Deal comes to us courtesy of ManyPixels.
Every business needs high-quality design, but not every business needs a full-time, in-house designer.
ManyPixels is the perfect solution for a business owner looking to have their design needs taken care of without the commitment and the trouble of hiring.
ManyPixels has seasoned professionals who know how to help internet businesses. They are well aware of best practices but are also prepared to make designs unique to your business and needs.
For one low rate, you can have access to your own dedicated, professional designer with unlimited designs and revisions.
We’ve partnered with ManyPixels to offer a very limited number of their Basic and Premium plans at a 35% discount.
Head on over to DynamiteDeals.co to take advantage of this Dynamite Deal.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian