Bossman and I are in Bangkok, gearing up for DC BKK, and we are chatting with our friend Jacob Puhl this week. Jacob is one of our speakers here for the event, and he has built a really unique and successful productized service business at Firegang.com, geared primarily toward the dental industry. He really has a lot of valuable knowledge on the actions that go into scaling a business. We’re gonna be talking about how to overcome the complications of investing in and expanding a services business and the five ways to turn your services business into a salable asset.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What happened when someone tried to buy Jacob’s business.
- Why you should be mapping out your workflow.
- What it means to define the “pods” of your business, and how you can use that knowledge to your advantage.
- How creating scorecards can enable you to track and monitor productivity.
- Jacob’s unique way of measuring his clients’ satisfaction with his service.
- How to manage the “emotional machine” of a service business.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian