This week, we’re going to talk all about how to find your unique voice in the marketplace, and how to build an entertaining and informative show that can help you generate a location-independent income. Damien Ruse from SemiProCycling.com is doing just that. He is a coach, a cyclist and a podcast host that has been producing his show for two years, and is currently making a full-time income off of it. If you are interested at all in podcasting, blogging or making a living from your own art, this episode is for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Damian decided to become a podcaster.
- What his show sounds like, and how he structures each episode.
- The trial and error that went into selecting his niche.
- What kind of a skill set is required to create a podcast.
- How Damian transitioned to monetizing the content of his show.
- Why people should be thinking harder about whether they should start a podcast.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Cody McKibben
- Seth Godin’s Startup School
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian