In it they detailed all of the ‘ups and downs’ of the sale process, as well as some anonymous profiles of the people who were putting in offers and kicking tires.
On this week’s episode, you will hear directly from Tino Sage, the “CEO Sally” who purchased their manufacturing and import business. She’ll explain what she was looking for in a business, what the process of buying the business was like, and how things have been since she took over the reins of Dan and Ian’s former company.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Tino decided that she wanted to leave her job at a major Hollywood production company and buy a business. (3:06)
- How she initially felt when she came across our business. (12:12)
- What it was like to finally close the deal. (21:38)
- Some of the things that Tino has been able to improve upon in the company since taking over. (34:15)
- What kind of opportunities Tino sees for the future of her company. (36:35)
Mentioned in the episode:
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 303: 7 Things To Consider When Selling Your Business
- TMBA 329: The Exit
- TMBA 344: 5 Reasons Not to Sell Your Business
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]picalmba.com.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian