Ian managed to pick himself up from a nasty spin-out on the racetrack this week to join Dan as they reveal their most recent product launch and discuss the strategy that they used to find the niche and then dominate it.
Additionally, with listener questions pouring in they take the time to chat about some real problems people have experienced and how they might be able to get back on track.
Listen to this episode and learn about:
- Picking up some contract work to bankroll savings and pay down debt – is it a good path to entrepreneurship?
- Avoiding self-sabotage, inaction, and disbelief while building your lifestyle business.
- How to use online email marketing services and which are best for some slightly shady deals
Also in this episode, Dan and Ian disclose for the FIRST time on Lifestyle Business Podcast one of their product businesses: Portable Bar Company.
Using the Rip, Pivot, and Jam method they were able to find a niche, apply known business practices, and rock out a successful product line.
- Rip – Identify if others in the niche are making money from it
- Pivot – Bring it to a new market / new approach
- Jam – Crash the boards with 100% energy
This is also how they have built the private blog network that will be available for a limited number of subscribers starting next week (email Dan for more information and pricing)
- Ribbonfarm – Down with Innovation, Up with Imitation
- Supremacy SEO
- Todd Giannattasio’s Computer Takeover
Quick Tips, Tricks and Funny Jokes
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 33:17
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.
Candall’s sniffer applet:
Go to your bookmarks bar and hit “add page.” Then past this into the “page” field.