They both feel incredibly fortunate to be able to speak to so many people that they admire and respect on this show.
This year has been a landmark one for us here at the Tropical MBA and, on today’s episode, we are revisiting some moments that have surprised, delighted and re-affirmed things for us.
It’s not all about the highlights, though. Stick around after the credits to hear our 2018 blooper reel.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- A guest that we admired for a long time who far exceeded our expectations when we met him. (2:21)
- Why one of the major themes of our podcast this year was “Show, Don’t Tell”. (7:26)
- One of our most authentic interviews of 2018. (19:22)
- An interview that really challenged one of the opinions that we presented on this show. (30:36)
- Some of our best outtakes from the podcast this year. (46:19)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- TMBA433: A Conversation with Seth Godin
- TMBA425: Meet the Deal Master
- TMBA447: The Suburban Entrepreneur
- TMBA438: The Knowledge Gap vs. The Efficiency Gap
- TMBA443: The Knowledge Gap vs. The Efficiency Gap Revisited
- TMBA445: Finding Your Tribe
- Seth Godin
- Corey Reuth
- Allen Walton
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Allen Walton and SpyGuy, The Path to Seven Figures
- Entrepreneur on Fire – Dan Andrews of TropicalMBA
- Smart Passive Income #329: One of the Most Important Conversations You Need to Have With Yourself – with Dan Andrews
- Eagan Heath
- Jen Anderson
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Dynamite Jobs. Dynamite Jobs is a service that helps entrepreneurs and listeners of this show find top, experienced talent to join their teams. These types of remote positions can be especially challenging to hire for, and we specialize in making that process easy. For those of you who are on the hunt for a new opportunity, we know how frustrating it can be to find good remote jobs, so we only work with established, reputable companies offering great remote opportunities. If you’re looking for a new job in the new year, check out DynamiteJobs.co.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian