One particular episode called The 10 Travel Commandments resonated quite a bit with our listeners.
So, we thought it would be fun to revisit some of the concepts discussed and talk about how Dan and Ian’s travel philosophies have changed in the last five years.
You’ll also hear tips, tricks, and essential strategies on how to make any trip a successful one.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Dan has recently started breaking the first travel commandment. (4:58)
- What to do about your home when you travel. (12:59)
- How to use your travel time in productive ways. (18:19)
- What you can learn from taking local tours. (20:45)
- Why you shouldn’t feel obligated to do specific things when you travel. (26:33)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Ahrefs. Ahrefs offers unbelievable tools to help you grow your search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your niche. Best of all, they are offering one lucky TropicalMBA listener a chance to win a free annual subscription valued at almost $2000. Enter to win by sharing this episode on your Facebook page and letting us know in the comments below.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 184: The 10 Travel Commandments
- TMBA 301: 2015 Packing List Updates
- TMBA 365: Estonian E-Residency: Is It For You?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian