While they were there, they had the opportunity to speak to many entrepreneurs about their business struggles and successes throughout 2018.
In light of those conversations, we’ve decided to address some of the common topics and themes we heard on today’s episode.
This week, we are discussing the five trends that internet businesses need to consider for the upcoming year. We’ll be talking location freedom, hiring practices, conference strategies, and much, much more.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How companies are using remote staff as a competitive advantage. (5:58)
- Whether we are finally starting to see a legitimate challenge to the 1,000 Day Principle. (13:52)
- Why it’s easier than ever to get investment capital. (18:56)
- The fundamental flaw in the works of Tim Ferriss. (21:01)
- What we’ve learned about business conferences in 2018. (28:43)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- The 1,000 Day Rule: What Living the Dream Really Looks Like
- Growth Ninja
- Revision Legal
- The Empire Flippers
- Monetize More
- Y Combinator
- Kean Graham
- Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Jeff Pecaro
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Growth Ninja. You’ve heard Growth Ninja advertise their performance-based Facebook ad service before on this podcast, but did you know they have a generous referral program that pays out 20% of their lifetime earnings? Referrers are making thousands every month from this program, and some of them have been getting those payments for years. If you know anyone who is already running profitable Facebook ads campaigns that are ready for some serious scale with a trusted agency, tell your friends about Growth Ninja! For more information, visit GrowthNinja.com/Referral.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian