We wanted to gain a richer understanding of exactly who you are, so we can continue to create content that is relevant.
We were surprised and delighted, not only by the number of people that filled it out but also by the detailed, thoughtful responses that we received as well.
We read every single comment from the survey and, on today’s podcast, we are going to be sharing some of those.
We’ll be discussing your insights, your criticisms, your positive feedback and the data that we learned about the listeners of this show.
Stick around to the end to hear a little bit more about how we plan to implement those takeaways in the future of this podcast.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Our reflections on ten years of podcasting. (1:43)
- Some of the most interesting bits of raw data from the survey results. (9:49)
- Which details matter the most to the audience that listens to this podcast. (19:00)
- Some of the critiques we received about the show. (28:23)
- Our “campaign promises” for the future of this podcast. (38:30)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is sponsored by ShipHero. If you run a Shopify store, or you’re thinking about starting one, then you are likely aware of how much time you need to spend to managing inventory, fulfillment, and shipping, rather than focusing on the stuff you’re supposed to do to grow your business. ShipHero has created a solution that handles your inventory and ships orders on your behalf. They have warehouses throughout the US and provide easy, transparent pricing with no minimums or setup fees. ShipHero handles more Shopify third-party fulfillment orders than any other provider. As a special offer, ShipHero is offering TMBA podcast listeners $100 to try their fulfillment services. Just head over to Fulfillment.Shiphero.com/TMBA and use code TMBA to claim your offer. Big thanks to ShipHero for sponsoring the podcast.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian