One of our favorite things to do on this podcast is follow up on some of the entrepreneurial stories that we’ve covered in the past.
This time last year, we recorded a podcast with Tommy Joiner.
In that episode, Tommy spoke about the genesis of his productized content generation service ContentPros.
Fast forward a year and Tommy has made some massive changes in his life. Not only has he sold ContentPros, but he also chose to part ways with his business partner.
In today’s episode, Tommy returns to explain why he decided to move on from ContentPros and to share some insights into the exit process as well.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What has changed in Tommy’s life since last January. (3:26)
- The initial steps that he took once he realized that he wanted to exit his business. (14:53)
- How quickly the business was sold. (22:35)
- How he felt after the sale went down. (32:13)
- What Tommy is working on for 2020. (37:43)
Mentioned in the episode:
Deal of the Week:
This week’s Dynamite Deal comes to you courtesy of The Online Taxman.
If you’re an entrepreneur looking to improve the tax structure of your current business or want to create the tax structure of a new business, this deal has got you covered.
The Online Taxman has been helping entrepreneurs and US expats for the past 10 years with international business structuring and financial advice.
As a part of this Dynamite Deal, The Online Taxman is offering services for Non-U.S. Citizens or Residents who want to save on business taxes, as well as U.S. citizens who want to take advantage of offshoring their business.
Head on over to DynamiteDeals.co today to take advantage of this Dynamite Deal.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected] or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian