In this episode, Dan and Ian talk about 9 tough truths about running or starting your business that bloggers won’t tell you about. Starting a business requires a lot of sweat, tears and sacrifices. You’ll feel lost or depressed every once in a while. You’ll have to stay at home while your friends go out and have expensive cocktails. Friends and family won’t understand or support what you’re doing. This episode is dedicated to these less glamourous parts of entrepreneurship.
Dan and Ian also share their top 3 tips for people who are getting started with their business.
In the quick tips section Dan and Ian talk about some of their favorite software and a really funny video.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- Dynamite Circle, our private membership site.
- Check out my friend David’s lifestyle business, and get your US taxes done while you are at it…. He makes US tax returns for expats suck as little as possible, and does so at a flat rate of $329. BOOM
- How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets by Felix Dennis
- Tropical MBA Bali Pool Party
- @chrisguillebeau, check out his Gorilla trekking trip in Congo
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.