A few weeks ago, they spoke at length about how “the resistance” can get in the way of achieving success in your entrepreneurial endeavors.
Imagine if the solution to this could come in the form of two juicy, red pieces of fruit.
On today’s episode, we are going to be talking about the “Two Tomatoes Strategy” for getting the important projects, that only you can do, done.
For those who are just getting started on their entrepreneurial journey, those who are starting a new project, or anyone who is at war with ‘the resistance’ in their own lives, this strategy is a great way to overcome your distractions and ultimately move forward in a successful and productive way in both your business and your life.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What the Two Tomatoes Strategy is and the events that led Dan to develop it. (3:10)
- Why you need to have a clear project scope in order to implement this strategy. (11:06)
- How to use the Two Tomatoes Strategy in conjunction with 90-day timelines. (13:53)
- Why it helps to have a “Tomato Buddy”. (15:33)
- Why you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself throughout the process. (19:26)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- Dr. Sherry Walling
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Taylor Pearson
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Ruby Receptionists. There’s not a business that doesn’t benefit from friendly, live customer support on the phone. Ruby Receptionists guarantee that all of your calls will be answered by a friendly team of remote receptionists. From their offices in Portland, Oregon, Ruby delivers exceptional experiences to your callers. They are just like an in-house receptionist at a fraction of the cost. Most importantly, they sound like they are sitting in your office. To learn more, visit them online at CallRuby.com or better yet, check out their services yourself by calling 855-389-LIVE. Big thanks to Ruby Receptionists for sponsoring the podcast.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian