DISCLAIMER: We do not have appropriate qualifications to be handing out medical advice. Consult with your doctor before you take any supplements or drugs. Please don’t take our advice as anything more than a random person’s opinion. It is intended for your entertainment purposes only. Hopefully this sort of content will inspire you to explore ways to improve your health.
Today Ian and I sat down with the SEO expert and body hacker Travis Jamison of SupremacySEO to discuss smart drugs and supplement stacks for brain and body optimization.
Travis owns a supplement company and has experimented extensively with a broad range of vitamins, minerals, and other drugs.
We’ve long been interested in smart drugs and dietary supplements, but have found that taking the first steps to be extraordinarily confusing. In this episode, Ian and I try to get the best “first steps” for people interested in body and brain optimization through the use of supplements, nootropics, and drugs.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- The oldest, safest, and most proven smart drug available.
- Why eating a slice of pizza could be more dangerous than taking smart drugs.
- What the hottest new smart drug is, what it feels like, and why it’s being used by Silicon Valley CEOs and other top performers.
- What kinds of productivity results you can expect by using Travis’ recommended stacks.
Travis’ Health and Longevity Stack:
- High quality multi-vitamin (not Centrum).
- Omegas (High quality Fish/Krill Oil).
- Super green foods.
- Digestive Enzymes.
Travis’ Basic Brain Health and Function Stack:
- Stiff brewed green team, preferably lose leaf.
Travis’ Aggressive Brain Hacking Stack (Potentially dangerous):
- Geranium Oil.
- Ephedrine + Caffeine.
- Adderral / Ritalin.
People on this show:
Episode length: 31:15
If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
PS, this is the kind of stuff we talk about all day long in our private forum. If this is your style, and you are an entrepreneur, consider joining us.
PPS, you can sign up for our mailing list and receive our first 50 podcast episodes by putting your email address in to the form below: