This weekend Ian and I shared the room with 30 high-net worth individuals. We held our first ever wealth event for some of the most successful listeners of this podcast. It’s not very often that you get to hang out with so many interesting and successful people in one weekend, so we’ve decided share some of the lessons that we learned from that event on this week’s show. We’ll be talking about how we got the idea for this event, why this is my favorite event I have ever attended, and the nine things that surprised us the most coming out of this conference.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- At even the highest levels of wealth, people are still unsure about how to invest their money.
- Why the difficulty of a business model is not directly correlated with the profitability.
- The most successful businesses have the most successful processes.
- Why the stuff that got you your first success is not what is going to take you to the next level.
- The benefits to hiring a great coach.
- Why you shoud be present in the moment at a conference and maximize the time you have with the people there.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian