I’m back in Bali hoping to take advantage of the inspiring scenery and lifestyle to get a ton of work done. I was excited to hop on the mic solo-style this week and address those of you who plan to spend the weekend hustling away.
In this week’s show I talk about some digital nomad hot spots as well as 10 business red flags that prevent you and your business from achieving maximum velocity.
Click on this screenshot to subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio in iTunes.
Listen to this episode to see if your business suffers from one of these red flags:
- The 2% fallacy.
- A “cool look” is not a differentiator.
- Traffic is almost never the problem.
- Douche networking.
- Would you be willing to go to war with your business partner? You should.
- The difference between strategies and goals for your business.
- The best tactic to see if your product is valuable to your market.
- Buy now button in 7 days or bust.
- Get an accountant or a new business.
- Stop dousing your business with yourself.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it.
Mentioned on this show:
People on this show:
- Dan (@TropicalMBA)
Episode length: 22:09
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at Tropical MBA . com.
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below: