Since an angry fish seemed to have cut the internet wire in the ocean, Ian and I are cut off from one another. In his stead, Jesse “The Dominator” Lawler has stepped up to bring value to the masses. The listener questions continue to get better and better, so The Dominator and I are cruising through some of the quality questions from the past week, including one that I get asked a lot, “So I’ve made $1,000… now what?”.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Are SaaS apps REALLY a great opportunity to step into the market (or are they overhyped for newbies)?
- Some of the most valuable things we’ve learned from working on Valet Up together.
- The best way to effectively track invoices and expenses.
- How to pass the entrepreneurial litmus test.
- Why am I obsessed with making $1K a month (and isn’t that just small ball)?
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- An example content rip sheet for your use.
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- The Valet Spot
- Matt Newton – The Web Agency Podcast
- Quick Books
- The Foo Fighters – Back And Forth Documentary
- Howard Stern
- Adam Carolla
- Ira Glass
- The Lifestyle Compound
- Derek Sivers
- Ian Robinson – Freedom Podcasting
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: