Dan and Ian are pumped from the DCBCN conference they hosted this week, where over 150 entrepreneurs (and a few gate crashers) gathered in Barcelona to participate – and share – in a series of dinners, workshops, parties, beach volleyball sessions and epic bike rides.
In the episode, they’ll be talking about some of the trends that they see evolving in the lifestyle business space, as well as five things that they took away from this year’s DCBCN event.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why speakers at conferences don’t always need to have a comprehensive theory to talk about. (2:36)
- How to figure out the best way to leverage a conference to maximize your own benefits. (8:22)
- Why the path to growing a million dollar business is even faster than ever before. (14:15)
- How founders are doing a better job getting out of their businesses. (15:28)
- Why there seems to be an increase in community members investing in others. (16:32)
Mentioned in the episode:
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA213: What Makes a Great Conference Talk?
- TMBA215: DCBKK 2013 – What Our Speakers Taught Us
- TMBA308: So You’ve Been Asked to Speak at a Conference
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian