Cam Collins runs a business that helps marinas manage their boat inventory. He recently sold the assets of the company in a strategic merger, and we’re pumped that Cam came by the podcast to share the lessons he learned during the process.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The difference between a strategic sale and a financial sale.
- Should you use a business broker?
- How and when should you get lawyers involved?
- What to do in order to help the buyer justify the sale.
- Seven lessons learned in selling the business.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- MyVillages Buys Dockmaster (2)
- Linchpin Podcast – Screw Passion, Follow Your Purpose To Build Businesses
- Cam’s business overview table of contents.
- Cam’s offer letter template.
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: