After waxing a little philosophic about education and career prospects, Dan and Ian dig into the things that no one ever taught them in any business class or course.
Listen to this episode and learn about:
- Real risks involved in cash profit and how it flows like water
- The Art of Entrepreneurship and how not to go crazy in your niche
- A simple mathematic formula for getting the most out of your networking efforts
- The value you add to your business and your role in that value
- Universal truths about public opinion
Make sure to listen thru to the end for the one GMail hack that changed Dan’s life
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- The Partially Examined Life Podcast
- Alfred App
- Time Scroller
- Ultimate GMail Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
Episode length: 34:56
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.