In this conversation, true to form, Dan Norris donates a ton of business ideas, as well as sharing how he has been able to create a six-figure side hustle through self-publishing books.
If you are looking for your next entrepreneurial adventure, this could be the episode for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Where Dan was at in his life when he decided to start a productized service business. (3:35)
- Why Dan decided to write The 7-Day Startup. (8:41)
- Two business ideas that Dan is considering pursuing himself. (11:15)
- Why Dan believes there is money in video content. (20:40)
- What Dan’s writing process looks like. (38:55)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Dan Norris
- The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris
- Content Machine by Dan Norris
- Create or Hate by Dan Norris
- How to Build a 6 Figure Side Business by Self Publishing
- WP Curve
- This Week in Startups
- Bean Ninjas
- Tristan King
- Is Startup Validation Bullshit?
- Joe Rogan Experience #857 – Dan Bilzerian
- Brené Brown on Empathy
- Ricky Gervais – Naughty Elephants
- Black Hops Brewing
- Foundr on Instagram
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Book in a Box
- Huffington Post
- Shayna Oliveira
- Clay Collins
- WP Curve Joins GoDaddy
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 278: An Episode For Those Who Need a Business Idea
- TMBA 362: You Can Start a Business This Weekend, Here Are Some Ideas
- TMBA 364: Sometimes the Best Business Idea is the Most Obvious
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian