Their rendition is all about the 12 things that every entrepreneur is wishing for this year. So kick up your stockings, grab a cup of cocoa and enjoy this entrepreneurial take on a yuletide classic.
Make sure you stick around for the end though, as we have included a very special gift for the TropicalMBA listeners.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why we are wishing for a good accountant this year. (2:45)
- Why we haven’t been listening to many business podcasts lately. (6:25)
- What makes us think that 2017 could be the year of the E-residency. (11:40)
- Dan’s big adventure that he has planned for 2017. (13:03)
- A special holiday gift for the TropicalMBA listeners. (17:09)
Mentioned in the episode:
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 317: How to Embrace Changing Priorities
- TMBA 347: Levelling Up Your Podcast
- TMBA 365: Estonian E-Residency: Is It For You?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian