We’re talking about Churn rate, and everything we can learn from it. Bossman and I are by no means experts on the topic, but we’ve dug up a plethora of information to share on Churn rate analysis. We’ll discuss how to use this information to provide more value to your clients and keep them around for longer. We also answer some listener questions about the FBAR deadline and how we approach the frequency at which we create podcast content.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What Churn is and how it can sneak up on you.
- Why your Churn rate is much less useful if you aren’t creating cohorts.
- How premium product tiers can change your entire game plan.
- The mistake that we made when we started our Churn rate analysis six months ago.
- Why retention is king and how to utilize a customer win-back team.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Growth Model Spreadsheet
- Churn Rate Definition
- Retention is King by Andrew Chen
- Doubling SaaS Revenue by Changing the Pricing Model
- How your Business Can Delight Customers (and Make Unreasonable Amounts of Money) Through Better Use of Email
- An Introduction to Lifecycle Emails
- Churn Rate + Revenue at StartupRoar.com
- Patrick McKenzie on Lifecycle Emails
- Song Exploder
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: