After this weekend’s incredible DCBKK event, Dan and Ian sift through the mountain of helpful information, solid business advice and entrepreneurial savvy to bring you the highlights of the event.
This episode’s cup is overflowing with takeaways that the fellas gleaned from each speaker’s presentation. You might want to grab a notepad for this one.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- A simple method to shape the story people tell when they talk about your brand.
- How being ‘nice’ can get you a 40% premium on the selling price of your company.
- Why you should be choosing your clients, not the other way around.
- The realization that it’s all B.S. (and how to use it to your advantage).
- That design is a defensible competitive advantage, not decoration.
- Why “Table Selection” is the most important thing in entrepreneurship.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Our “pitch your business” worksheet.
- Peter Shankman – @PeterShankman – Shankman
- Mehdi Hadim – @StrongLifts – Strong Lifts
- Rob Hanly – @RobHanly – Rob Hanly
- Michael Covel – @Covel – Michael Covel
- Jon Myers – @JonMyers – Jon Myers
- Tim Conley – @TimConley – Foolish Adventure
- James Schramko – @JamesSchramko – Superfast Business
- Chris Ducker – @ChrisDucker – Chris Ducker
- Joe Magnotti & Justin Cooke – @JustinWCooke – Empire Flippers
- Terry Lin – @ItsMeTerryLin – Build My Online Store
- Peter Keller – @PeteKeller – FringeSport
- Jodi Ettenberg – @LegalNomads – Legal Nomads
Pictures From The Event
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: