We’ve gotten a few phone calls recently that set us off on a path to the discussion we had this week on the Tropical MBA Podcast. Making location independent income quickly is very doable, especially going the route of the consultant.
There are a few keys to making it work the right way and eventually being able to move it into something bigger, and that’s what this episode is all about.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Baller ideas on how to reach out to (and meet up with) influencers.
- How to pick the right market for your consultancy.
- Why you shouldn’t participate in any story you can’t tell.
- The value and critical importance of the monthly business (as well as how to make it happen).
- The only thing small businesses care about now are results.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Seth Godin
- A framework for framing up your business
- Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers – I Can’t Go For That (cover)
- Dj Schmolli
- Resort Rebel
- Rob Walling – Software by Rob | Startups For the Rest of US
- Derek Sivers
- Hong Kong Shuttle
- Real Life Brazil
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: