A lot of people have been saying that our recent episodes have been targeted towards beginners. This is because we’re fascinated with how people use a business model to go from scratch to building revenue. We thought it would be appropriate to do a 300 level course for our 300th episode. Today we’re going to talk about how to create a culture that allows you to manage a multi-million dollar business while you travel. Ian has managed to do this over the last year with just six hours of phone calls a week, and our business is still growing. We’re going to be talking about how to build the kind of culture that holds everyone together, and keeps everyone productive, while you are living your rock and roll lifestyle.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Four approaches to building a strong culture for your business.
- Why you should be giving your team members the opportunity to be the hero for your business.
- The benefits of having a physical office for your team to work in.
- Why you should consider cutting your salary in half when you are just getting started with your team.
- The importance of getting everybody on your team to talk to each other and not through you.
- Why culture means more than just bean bags and barbecues.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Our 10 Episode Series on Productized Services
- TMBA157: If It Makes You Money, You Shouldn’t Be Doing It (The SOP Episode)
- A Framework for Hiring and Managing Employees
- Fatcat Apps
- Greenback Tax Services
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian