It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published every Friday afternoon (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in Itunes if you haven’t already done so. In this week’s episode Dan hands off the mic to a recording of David Foster Wallace’s commencement speech given in 2005 to Kenyon College in Ohio. It’s inspiring and thought-provoking. Give it a listen.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- This is Water – David Foster Wallace
- The Unfinished – On David Foster Wallace’s life and work.
- Great and Terrible Truths – A friends reaction to the death of David Foster Wallace
- Farther Away – Another friend’s reflection on David Foster Wallace’s suicide.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it.
Mentioned on this show:
- Hat Tip to Dylan Hassinger for the audio
People on this show:
Episode length: 26:08
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at Tropical MBA . com.
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below: