We’ve seen a lot of really smart people making dumb deals. It’s okay, every entrepreneur has been there. We’re not afraid to admit that we’ve been guilty of some of these mistakes ourselves. On this week’s episode we’ll be talking about ten ways that you can avoid making a really terrible deal.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why equity in a small business can be a trap.
- How owning equity can be a lot like networking.
- If you’re not in control of the business, you should be in control of your destiny.
- Why you need to be properly valuing the long-term equity of your property.
- Some of the reasons why you should consider partnering up.
Mentioned in the episode:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, there is also Tropical MBA content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: