Yeah Buddy! Another week and another chance to talk biznass is always a good combo. Once again Ian and Dan are talking marriage in business, discussing partnerships and what matters and what doesn’t in the listener questions. Thankfully Dan doesn’t nag Ian on his greasy oil change habits. Much.
With all the questions coming in and advice going out here at LBP, Ian and Dan realized that may of the questions fall into 4 general categories.
What Are The Four Pieces of Advice Dan & Ian Dish Out Regularly?
- If You Have Limited Resources Get A Foothold In The Market
- You Have 3 Seconds To Tell People What To Do – Not 3 Minutes
- You Are The Common Denominator In The Drama In Your Life
- The Internet Is Not A Business – It’s A Tool Through Which You Operate Your Business
- I feel like to really succeed and build or maintain any momentum I need to find a business partner. I want to have someone to help me stay accountable, discuss strategy and take on a fair share of the work load. My problem is finding that person and establishing a clearly laid out business agreement. My #1 concern is entering a business agreement or partnership on a project and the other person not fulfilling their end and then owning equity in the business. – Ryan
- How long should we wait to establish a business entity instead of receiving money in our personal account? – John
- Tommy Schultz Underwater Photography
- Mixergy with Andrew Warner – LivePerson: From A Founder’s Most Painful Moment In Business To $100 Million Dollar Year with Robert LoCascio
- Flag Theory
- DCer Francis Teo
- Spencer at Niche Pursuits
Quick Tips, Tricks and Funny Jokes
- FlightGlobal & Airlines
- ByWord App
- Traffic Piggybacking – 10 Things You Need To Give Up To Be An Entrepreneur on TropicalMBA
- Just About Flying – Ask Captain Lim
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 33:28
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.