They were excited to find out that many listeners consider themselves to be entrepreneurial, but they don’t have their own business yet. They’d also recently met some young, dynamic, entrepreneurial minds at a Dynamite Circle Junto, and they thought it might be interesting and fun to explore what it means to be ‘an entrepreneurial person’.
This week’s episode is for those people. If you haven’t started a business yet, but you are ready to find a way to turn your dreams into aspirations, this is one for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How some people can be entrepreneurs “in disguise”. (2:51)
- What it really means to follow your passion. (8:00)
- How the reality of your dream can often be different from what you believe it is. (11:43)
- Why it doesn’t help to ask a successful entrepreneur “how can I help you?” (14:19)
- A new business idea that Dan and Ian have decided to pursue. (25:25)
Mentioned in the episode:
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 352: Symptoms: Sleeplessness, Loneliness, Stress. Possible Diagnosis: Entrepreneurship
- TMBA 364: Sometimes the Best Business Idea is the Most Obvious
- TMBA 367: The Business Idea Bonanza with Dan Norris
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian