In this episode, Dan and Ian have a special guest: @SeanOgle. Sean is a successful online entrepreneur who works with Dan and Ian. Together, they discuss a fail proof method for success (hint: it has to do with networking).
Furthermore, they talk about new findings from the SEO trenches.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
- @SeanOgle, check out his epic post “How to Become an SEO Freelancer in 48 Hours“
- @NicheDash (David Berger), check out “The 9 Biggest SEO Myths Busted“
- @JoelRunyon – “Impossible Update: January Snowpocalypse Edition“
- @DavidCrandall – “Why I hate minimalism (yet am throwing stuff out)“
- @JamieMarsden from Musetraffic
- @skooloflife (Srinivas Rao) from The School Of Life
- @chrisguillebeau – check out ”Always Get Back Up: Lessons From Muhammad Ali“
- Our Kiva.org group
- Harney Sushi in San Diego
- Art of Manliness – Discussion on growing beards
- Quickbooks – Anybody knows a solution to our problem?
- Google Keyword Tool
- Yahoo Directory
- Outro music: The Black Keys – Tighten Up
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.