This week, Ian catches up with us from Mexico to talk about the struggles and successes we’ve experienced with our portable bar company over the last nine months. We’ll talk about our experience displaying our new flash bar at a recent trade show and the pros and cons of drop shipping as a business model, among several other topics.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The benefits of living as a digital nomad in Mexico, Asia, and Europe.
- How to decide if drop shipping is right for you.
- How you can benefit from stepping up to an inventory-based business as soon as practical.
- What you can expect when taking your product to a trade show.
- Why it is so important to have market intelligence when determining how to price your product.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- The Portable Bar Company’s Flash Bar
- Our episode on how to make cold approaches at trade shows.
One of our products was featured in a Super Bowl commercial, can you spot it?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: