*** Are you interested in attending our high level mastermind in April or May? If you can fill out this brief survey, we’ll send you more details shortly. ***
In this week’s episode, I’ve been reflecting about how far things have come since I began dreaming about working remotely. Staying true to that, we are revisiting a previous episode in which Ian and I discussed the less glamorous parts of entrepreneurship, and how to handle the necessary challenges to become a successful entrepreneur.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- 9 tough truths about running or starting your business that bloggers won’t tell you about.
- How to accept that in order to be successful, you need to be obsessed.
- Our top 3 tips for people who are getting started with their business.
- How to change your mindset to a winning one.
- Some of our favorite software for growing our businesses.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- We’re hiring!
- Dynamite Circle, our private membership site.
- Check out my friend David’s lifestyle business, and get your US taxes done while you are at it…. He makes US tax returns for expats suck as little as possible, and does so at a flat rate of $329. BOOM
- How to Get Rich: One of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets by Felix Dennis
- Tropical MBA Bali Pool Party
- @chrisguillebeau, check out his Gorilla trekking trip in Congo
- Louis C.K. on Conan
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: