It’s time for another Tropical Talk Radio podcast, which gets published every Friday afternoon (Hong Kong time). Here’s the link to subscribe in iTunes if you haven’t already done so. In this week’s episode Dan rounds up some of the crew from Davao and discusses content marketing in depth to help you rev up your content engine. Join Dan Andrews, Justin Cooke, Joe Magnotti and Damian Thompson in going through this ten point checklist that will give your content marketing a boost.
Listen to this episode and hear about:
- How you can stay true to your character and build your persona online.
- Why your blog needs customer service and the best approach to the readers.
- The signs you should watch for to determine if your blog is dead on arrival.
Get your voice or question on TTR:
- Want to be on Tropical Talk Radio? Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it.
Mentioned on this show:
- Marcus Buckingham’s book – First Break All The Rules (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Customer Loyalty
People on this show:
- Dan (@TropicalMBA)
- Joe Magnotti – AdSense Flippers (@AdSenseFlippers)
- Justin Cooke – Outsourcing for Startups
- Damian Thompson (@DamianThompson) – Linchpin
Episode length: 32:53
- Download from iTunes and Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio by clicking this link.
- If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at Tropical MBA . com.
Hope you have a great weekend!
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below: