Hey party people, I just stepped foot back in Manila and I’m catching up on mounds of email. This episode was recorded about a week ago. We have had tons more going on and a few more KILLER iTunes reviews since that time, thanks to everyone who takes the time to say nice things about the show there. Looking forward to recording another show this week! :)
Mentioned in this episode:
- @Josh_Crocker – Josh Crocker’s new product is How to Motivate Yourself to Start Working Out
- @SeanOgle – Check out Are You Consuming or Creating? (I installed David’s site on my toolbar too). Also check out Overcoming Uncertainty, Sean’s first premium paid content.
- @JetSetLife – Wow some good looking people interviewed me! Rob seems like a really cool guy, check out our recorded interview: Dan Andrews Moves to the Philippines to Run His Empire From the Beach (EMPIRE!!!! YAR!)
- @GSPN – Cliff Ravenscraft is the MAN when it comes to podcasting and quality (you can tell Ian and I haven’t yet had a consulting session with him!), check out the PodcastAnswerMan.com this is a good one to get started with.
- @MyEggNoodles contributes cash to our Kiva group, is in the process of re-launching his wordpress web design company, and its an awesome blogger. What’s not to love?
- @JamieMarsden – Um… this blog is going to be incredible. Also thanks for the feedback love Jamie :)
- @JoelRunyon – The impossible blog post that got me thinking this week. The #1 Thing I Learned From 2nd Place in My First 10K
- Our very own PIVOT technique. Rockin.
- @StevePavlina – go get lost for a day at http://www.stevepavlina.com/
- Wishlist membership software - http://member.wishlistproducts.com/
- Dave Ramsey! Go to iTunes and check out his great podcast. http://www.daveramsey.com/
- Closing track “Always Be” from the record Chase This Light by Jimmy Eat World
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 46:10
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.