We’re back this week, answering a bunch of listener questions about when it’s the right time to expand your business and hire some new employees. We’ll talk about why there’s no magic bullet for getting through the hiring process. It’s different for everyone, but there are ways to know when it’s time to step up and start bringing in some help.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why patience is a virtue when starting a new business.
- What percentage of your profitability you should be spending on staff.
- How to use SOPs and SODs as a means of “shedding your skin”.
- The two ways you can get out of the predicament of understaffing.
- Some of our favorite entrepreneurial hot spots around the world today.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- A Framework for Hiring and Managing Employees
- Chris Chidgey on Podcast Junkies
- My Interview on The Property Podcast
- WP Curve
- Markus Eux
- Charlie Day’s Commencement Speech
- George Millo on Vietnamisation
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: