This week, Dan and Ian answer a reader question about Hong Kong incorporation. You’ll learn
- What Dan and Ian’s HK incorporation experience was like.
- How much incorporating costs.
- Why internet business owners should set up a corporation in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong vs. Singapore
- Hong Kong vs. the Philippines
The quick tips will introduce you to a tool that makes your Mac even faster, a tool that makes using your computer at night easier on the eyes and some great podcasting advice from Dan Lyons.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- @myeggnoodles (Chris) is hosting his Asian Sourcing Event on October 19th in Hong Kong (the day before the HK Mega Show.) – Use discount code “tropicalmba” for a $50 discount.
- @DavidCrandall, something is happening over at HeroicDestiny.
- @PodcastingPro (Dan Lyons) gave us podcasting advice and interviewed Dan.
- @davidhme (David Hehenberger), check out “Durian: the dodgy King of Fruits“.
- Jumpstart Hong Kong
- Check out the new Tropical MBA internship.
- Be one of the next 3 persons who buys our first 50 episodes and get a free membership to Dynamite Circle.
- Adobe Audition
Repost of David Crandall’s tip:
Tip from David Crandall, originally posted at Dynamite Circle, our private community for entrepreneurs.
Remember when Dan & Ian made their list of things they’d “never” do? One of their “never do this” was searching competitors’ sites for any files they have laying around their domain. Customer lists, project plans, ebooks they are charging for elsewhere…that kind of thing.
Since they would never do that, they would also never want to use this bookmarklet either. Clicking on it while on a site opens a new tab and Googles the entire domain (regardless of how deep you were into the site) for any of the following file types:
I would also “never” do this and would never have a few HUNDRED megabytes of files from doing this. Nope, no sir. Never.
Which means I didn’t rush right out and create this bookmarklet code or that I now use it multiple times a day every single day whenever I visit a new site (make sure to remove any line breaks that the forum might add):
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.