How does a lazy blogger increase their email subscription rate by 257% and in the process get an automatic sales machine working for them and generating sales in their sleep?
Well– you could hire John McIntyre— but for those of you who have teams or willing to do it yourself, we invited John on the show to get the details on how he did it.
It’s also time for us to offer another Tropical MBA internship here at Badladz resort in Puerto Galera, Mindoro (sorry, so much for the “no more interns” thing), so it’s good timing to ask John about his experience here in the Philippines plus the business and skills he’s been building over the past year.
Key points you’ll hear about:
- Learn the #1 regret of bloggers and online marketers (and what to do about it).
- Why your readers don’t want to be on your list (and what to do about it).
- How we increased our email subscriber sign-up rate by 257%
- Why nobody wants to read your ebook and what to do about it.
Subscribe to Tropical Talk Radio in iTunes:
Get your voice or question on TTR!
- Leave me a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it my way.
People on this show:
Listen to show:
- Subscribe and download on iTunes.
- Download the MP3 file (right click and “save as”)
Thanks for listening to the show!
PS, you can get on my private mailing list by putting your email in the form below: