This week, we’re talking about John Reineck‘s (@JohnReineck) “Steak Dinner Problem”, and how we interact with our clients. We had a great discussion with Taylor Pearson (@CTaylorMPearson) about it in the comments of our recent article about The Coconut Cash Conundrum. We’re gonna be sharing some advanced level strategies on how to handle this complex situation that entrepreneurs face when their business starts to dictate the orders. We’ll also talk about how to identify one thing that benefits your business and maximize your efforts during your most productive hours.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What to do to avoid taking orders from your business.
- How to define rock solid and simple team communication SOPs.
- Why you should only be interacting with six people.
- Alternative ways to reach clients that are typically sold on “steak dinners”.
- How to handle the fear of not letting a good opportunity pass you by.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- John Reineck
- Taylor Pearson
- Taylor Pearson on Twitter
- The Coconut Cash Conundrum
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason Currey
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: