This week one of our listeners challenged us to explain the detailed costs of the location independent lifestyle. We’ll talk about how to set up your business so you can become location independent and some general principles we’ve learned over the years about the ‘live and work’ anywhere mindset.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The things you get paid for today are the skills you built three or four years ago.
- 6 general principles to the location independent entrepreneur lifestyle.
- How location independence has changed in the last generation.
- How to move from an owner’s mentality to a renter’s mentality and “leave it behind”.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- This Week In Startups – Marc Cuban
- TMBA 184: 10 Travel Commandments
- What is the Real Cost of the Permanent Travel Lifestyle?
- Making It Anywhere: Best Travel Tips for Digital Nomads
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian