This week, we’re talking about money. We’ve had quite a few listeners asking us about what to do when your business starts generating enough money for you to live comfortably. Bossman and I are not financial experts by any means, but we have experienced a lot as entrepreneurs, and we have our own opinions on what to do after you’ve started making money. Hope you enjoy and happy Thursday!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The biggest investment decision that you can make.
- It’s easier to make money from your business than to make money from your money.
- The importance of disassociating your personal income from your business income.
- How to choose a long-term trajectory for yourself that you are willing to manage.
- Why you should be building a portfolio of small businesses instead of an investment portfolio.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Travel Like A Boss Podcast
- How a 22 Year Old Should Invest Their Money
- TMBA 196 – A 21st Century Financial Script
- Marc Cuban – BlogMaverick.com
- “Principles” by Ray Dalio
- “How to Get Rich” by Felix Dennis
- “How to Make Wealth” by Paul Graham
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian