On this site Paula Pant shares, with complete transparency, her business model for property investment, including an outline of how she created a real estate portfolio that now provides her with a healthy monthly cash flow.
You’ll also hear some of Paula tips, including the ‘1% rule’ that she applies before making any new purchase, and some of the mistakes that she made along the way.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What made Paula realize that real estate was the path to her location-independence. (3:49)
- Paula’s definition of financial freedom. (7:05)
- How much time Paula spends per month on her properties. (7:35)
- What “The 1% Rule” is and how Paula uses it to make decisions on property investments. (14:44)
- Where an entrepreneur with money in the bank should get started if they are interested in real estate. (22:28)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Rich Man, Poor Man by Adam Carolla
- The 4 Hour Workweek
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA275: How Should an Entrepreneur Invest $50,000?
- TMBA328: How Do You Manage Your Money?
- TMBA334: Here’s How We Plan to ‘Manage’ Our Money
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian