Dan and Ian do a little bit of contemplating this week on their entrepreneurial habits. As humans, we’re all creatures of habit whether that’s hitting the neon lights at 5:01 every day or getting up a little early for some yoga. The fellas talk about the habits they have worked into their current lifestyles which have had the biggest effect on their businesses.
Intentional Habit Setting
- The top habits Dan and Ian stick to that have lead to growth and success.
- Why ballers take the blame – and how this mental framework will elevate your business.
- Why you should be separating hard work from the systems that deliver value in your business.
- How to be an advocate for your audience to create raving fans.
- When you should use “State of the Union” addresses to re-focus your team.
- Rob Walling – Software by Rob – Startups For The Rest Of Us Podcast
- Jon Myers – Jon’s Site
- Josh Plotkin – Brazilian Gringo
- John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur on Fire
- Kendra Kinnison- The Habit Chef
- Seth Godin – Seth’s Blog
- Tim Conley – The Foolish Adventure Show
- Darren Joe – Touch MBA
- Travis Jamison – @TravisJamison
- Cam Collins – Cam’s Blog
- Mastering the Rockafeller Habits – Verne Harnish (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Maverick – Ricardo Semler (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Good to Great – Jim Collins (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Jodi Ettenberg – Legal Nomads
- Tim Ferriss – Four Hour Blog
Just The Tips
- “Sweet Nothing” – Diplo & Grandtheft Remix
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.