I’ve got Joe “Hot Money” Magnotti on as my co-host this week in the wake of Ian’s much needed romp in Europe. Today, we’re passing the ball back and forth about the direction things are going regarding remote working and team building. We’ve been noticing that the old norms are shifting (some have been for a while) to a new era that we’re super stoked for. We dig into a ton of meaty stuff and add a little philosophical fun at the end.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What’s happening to “outsourcing” as we’ve come to know it.
- Why creating a narrative to inspire your team is going to be a game changer.
- Where the best people on your team are going to come from (hint: it probably won’t be from Cornell).
- The rise of the lifestyle design job and how it impacts entrepreneurs.
- How to create one of the most competitive cost structures in the world.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- Empire Flippers
- Click Interview
- Ron Davidson – The 4th Economy
- Tim Ferriss – The 4 Hour Workweek
- Jason Fried – Remote
- Authority Engine
- Nick Bilton – Hatching Twitter
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: